Company Overview:Feller Heating is celebrating its 39th year of operation. Feller was started in 1979 as a sole proprietorship by Ed Feller (see our history for more info). Over the years it gained a reputation for quality and integrity and that reputation continues today, lead by our management team.
John Larsen is company President overseeing the commercial estimating and project management team.
Steve Felbinger is Vice-President in charge of general / operations management also overseeing the residential estimating & project management team.
The management team also includes Jacquee Larsen, corporate treasurer; Nick Sellgren, commercial estimating; Phillip Dye, residential estimating; Dan Tilton, commercial field manager; Cayle Larson, residential field manager; Marty Bowmen, shop fabrication foreman; Eileen Russell & Ashley Gray, Service Scheduling & Warranty Processing.
The management team practices a progressive management style, including a team approach between employees. Efforts are made to allow involvement by our employees in key decisions involving their work.
- NATE Certified Technicians
- Sustainable Connections
- Sunnyland Neighborhood Association
- Whatcom County Builders Association
- Local 66 Sheet Metal Workers
Community Organizations we have supported:
- American Cancer Society
- Kai Pana Outrigger Canoe Club
- The Firs
- Bethany Christian Services
- Boys & Girls Club of Whatcom County
- New Way Ministries
- St. Josephs Church
- Lynden Christian Schools
- Bellingham Technical School
- Community Food Drive
- Brian Estey Golf Benefit
- Royal Family Kids Camp
- Cash & In Kind Gift (Donating Service & Eq.)
- Ebenezer Christian School
- In Kind Gift: (Donating Service & Eq.)
- Habitat for Humanity
- Sonlight Community CRC
- Trinity Lutheran Church